fredag 11 mars 2011

EMA 2009

Someone pretty has given us some publicity on BDB ^^ Thank you!

I am almost lost in where I am in our story of captivity.. but I can't wait for the New Years Eve story.

It is the day before EMA 2009 and we are talking on Skype. Voldemort wants to go all three but she only has two tickets. After many prompting with her, we decides that Voldemort and deatheater one will go to the show and I'll watch it on the hotel and we all met up outside the afterparty later ;)

The next day Voldemort calls me every other hour about the trip down. Like the shithead as she is :) she hasnt booked any flighttickets.. beacuse she believes the helicopter will pick us up around 2 pm.
2 pm becomes 4 pm
4 pm becomes 6 pm..

6 pm her little sister rips one ticket in half so Voldemort has to met up some strange dude do get his ticket that he wont be needing..

You can imagine where I spend the night..
AT THE EMA'S OFCOURSE ;)

haha just kidding.. I was crying in my bed :)

//Deatheater ll

Inga kommentarer: