söndag 6 mars 2011


A Conversation I had with one of the girls that was supposed to come with us to interview Tokio Hotel.

Her: haha I stopped believe in her xD
Me: yeah, she couldn't get a flightticket and then her sister ripped the ticket in two xP I was like wtf I would have had her killed.
Tom doesn't pick his friends by look or smell, that's for sure!
Her: haha once she said: You're gonna be in a German show. My friends father is the host. Then you'll meet Tokio Hotel backstage. Me and Angel did that once and I learned her German on the flight.
Haha is this true ? xD
Me: WTF NO xD

Isn't this beautiful? I must have been hell of a drunk on that flight and meeting cuz I have no memory of that :/
Haha I am just kind of sad this girl didn't told me sooner.

//Deatheater ll

1 kommentar:

Bambi sa...

/Svar/ åh tack så jätte mycket :D <3